Department of Agricultural Education, Communications and Leadership
Stillwater, OK 74078
- Ph. D. - Agricultural Education, Oklahoma State University
- M.S. - Agricultural Education, University of Florida
- B.S. - Agricultural Education, University of Florida
- AGED 3103 - Foundations and Philosophies of Teaching
- AGED 4103 - Methods of Teaching Agricultural Education
- AGED 5983 - Quantitative Research Methods in Agricultural Education
- AGED 5993 - Data Analysis in Agricultural Education
- Effective teacher education strategies for agricultural education students.
- The role and effectiveness of experiential learning as teaching and learning framework for agricultural education.
- Research, evaluation, methods, and statistics for the social sciences.
- School leadership and administration including Teacher Leader Effectiveness Models (TLE), Professional Learning Communities (PLC), data management, and the role of Career and Technical Education in secondary settings.
- At-risk education in both rural and urban settings.